Thursday 6 November 2008

PUA Meeting tomorrow!


I'm meeting the Pickup Artist (PUA) tomorrow for our first chat/lesson. It's all part of my investigation into the world of PUA's, so I can learn the skills and hopefully decide whether it's a good tool for the dating world or rip-off to women. I've re-read The Game by Neil Strauss, and watched all the episodes of VH1's The Pickup Artist that I can find on the web. Just so I don't seem like a complete novice when I meet him.


I'm feeling a little bit nervous but I'm sure it will all go OK.


He's agreed to take me on 2 nights out and give me 3 days training. It all comes for a fee though. He's charging me £600 and is promising me a crash 3 day course in his art plus a bit of online follow-up advice. There is an agreement in place though, that if after this weekend, if I don't find that the skills help me get at least 5 phone numbers and secure 3 good dates with quite hot women, then he will refund £500 of the money (basically all of it, minus his expenses).


I'm a little apprehensive. I've never really struggled with women but I've never been able to go into a club and pick up women. I've always gotten with people who I've known already or been friends with. Never just approached a complete stranger.


It's not like I'm a complete loser or Average Frustrated Chump (AFC) as they call it. I don't feel the need to pay someone to teach me how to get women, because to be honest I'm quite happy at my current success levels. It's more of a curiosity and for the experience.


I will let you know how it goes guys! Hopefully some people will read this to make it worthwhile!

1 comment:

LatinAmericaPUA said...

Been a while since this blog has been updated...