Wednesday 5 November 2008

New Post Coming Soon...

Well here's what I will soon be blogging about just so you know what to look forward to.

  • Pick Up Artist Or Rip off Merchant?! Many of you may have seen The Pickup Artist series on VH1. Some of you may have read The Game by Neil Strauss. Most people who've heard of PUA's will be intrigued by what they do. Well I am going to attempt to learn the art through a bit of investigative journalism. I've set up a meeting with a PUA or Pickup Artist, who unfortunately wishes to remain anonymous, but I will explore whether this 'art' is a benefit to the dating world or a rip-off to women, by learning the skills and putting them into practice, hopefully from an unbiased point of view. I will add new posts as the situation develops and keep you informed of my "journey to satisfaction" as my coach has called it.


Make sure to subscribe to my blog to make sure you don't miss out on any of these wonderful gems of the blogging world!

Don't forget....if there's anything you want me to blog about, just give me a shout!

2 comments:

disfunk82 said...

Hey Joseph, thanks for stopping by our blog! yeah Brand is set to play Depps brother, but I think they got him because he fits the part like you said! We'll see how it goes. I'll keep an eye out on your blog too.

Gussy Sews said...

hey! how did you find my site? thanks for the comments :)