Thursday 6 November 2008

Fake Tan and Funny Moments

Well....I just had to share this story because it's been tickling me for days!

Went to a friends house for a Halloween party. was a great night and everyone had made a huge effort with the costumes.

Well, I was sat outside under a gazebo, bear in mind it was quite dark, having a cigarette with a few people I'd just met there. I was quite drunk by this point and thought one of the girls looked distinctly orange. With it being Halloween and me having quite a bit of drink I piped up and said to the girl "It must have taken so long for you to paint your entire body with orange face paint". I actually believed she had. Until she piped up "It's not face paint, I'm just this colour".

Thinking to myself that no one was naturally that colour I exclaimed "Oh so you've been on holiday then...anywhere nice".

"No I haven't been on holiday" she said.

So I thought to myself again...well how could she be this unnatural looking colour.

"Oh so you use the sunbed a lot then do you?". It's only thinking back that I realise how abusive I must have sounded.

At this point her friend put us both out of our misery by saying "Look.....it's fake tan, can we talk about something else now?!".

After which the girl stormed into the house, sitting in the corner for most of the night. I'm dreading the karma coming back from that one!

Here's the girl!


No comments: